Da'wa should start at the point of harmony, not at the point of dissonance.
2. Who is a Shaykh? The one recognizes that his life will soon be over.
3. A busy life makes the prayer harder, but the prayer makes a busy life easy.
4. Your reach towards Him is tiny, His reach towards you has no limits.
5. The alternative to pride is prayer.
6. The truly taken rukhsas make you grow a little; the falsely taken rukhsas make you shrink rapidly.
7. Yielding to a minor sin can be a major sin.
8. We have too many things and too little gratitude.
9. Dignity comes from respecting tradition, not from respecting oneself.
10. Fear of God is knowledge enough. To be pleased with one's knowledge is ignorance enough. [Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]