Monday, September 14, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....188
2. Pride is the crown of ignorant.
3. Only God can save us from thinking that we are gods.
4. Takbir is insincere when louder than Istighfar.
5. The world is the way it is because you are the way you are.
6. Hijab is not self-respect, it is Self-respect.
7. With God's secret gift, every hardship becomes easy. Without it, every ease becomes a source of hardship.
8. The world is most damaged by those who have the highest opinion of themselves.
9. Your nafs will never receive exactly what it wants.
10. Is the beast of divorce coming?
Husbands---------Respect her wants.
Wives--------------Respect his dignity. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:19 AM