Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....184
2. Be a good Muslim and you won't want to lie. Be a very good Muslim and you won't need to lie.
3. Govern the self before you govern the other. Govern the other in order to govern the self.
4. The reading of Scripture is sufficient; but we are not sufficient readers.
5. In practice, 'remembering God' can only mean 'remembering the covenant.'
6. Each gender was created that the other might give thanks.
7. The only safe bank is the Sadaqa Bank.
8. Irritation is from sin.
9. The true hearth is gratefulness.
10. Your property belongs to you if you belong to God. If you belong to Satan you belong to your property. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 12:16 PM