Monday, April 20, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....150
2. To guard what you already possess is better than to ask and pray for what others possess.
3. The bitterness of disappointment, privation, and poverty is actually sweeter than the disgrace and humiliation of begging.
4. One who often thinks and reflects develops his foresight and vision.
5. By keeping the company of good people you will develop goodness in your character, and by avoiding the company of a wicked people you will abstain from wickedness
6. Be more concerned for the acceptance of your action action than you are for the action; an action with fearful obedience will not be little. How could an action which is accepted be little?
7. Everyone who is taken by death asks for more time, while everyone who still has time makes time for procrastination.
8. There is no good in wealth without generosity.
9. There is no good in brotherhood without caring for one another.
10. There is no good in supplication without sincerity. [Above quotes by Ali radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:06 AM