Monday, June 23, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....62
2. The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to God can stand up to anything.
3. The wise parent realizes that everyday the building blocks are being laid for the child's future. Let's be wise builders and role models.
4. Making a "living" is not the same as making a "life." Life is about people connecting with people, and making a positive difference.
5. If you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But, if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others, your work and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.
6. Life is for living, caring, hoping, and sharing with the people we love. Sometimes those lives are very short.
7. There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others.
8. "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." We have committed the Golden Rule to memory, now let us commit it to life.
9. It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.
10. There is only one thing more painful than learning from experience and that is not learning from experience.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:52 AM