Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....60
2. In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us.
3. People who give freely to others get back more than they give.
4. What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.
5. A mirror reflects a person's face, but what a person is really like is shown by the kind of friends they choose.
6. Anyone willing to be corrected is on the pathway to life. Anyone refusing has lost his chance.
7. We are each in our present circumstances for a reason. There is a lesson, a valuable lesson, that must be learned before we can move forward.
8. We can trust that when things don't work out the way we want, God has something planned.
9. It's okay to be angry, but it isn't healthy to be resentful. We can learn to deal with our anger in ways that are healthy for us and for those around us.
10. Faith is like a muscle. It must be exercised to grow strong. Repeated experiences of having to trust what we can't see and repeated experiences of learning to trust that things will work out, are what makes our faith muscles grow strong.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:44 AM