Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....61
2. Don't use your lot in life as a parking lot, cultivate it. Our best preparation for tomorrow is the proper use of today.
3. Invite change in your life, wonderful surprises await you. Make every day a new beginning.
4. Plan your future (for the next world) carefully; you are going to spend the rest of your life their.
5. Carve your name on the hearts and not on marble. A good character is the best tombstone. Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots are withered.
6. A sure cure for arrogance, and heedlessness is a visit to the cemetery, everyone gets equal billing.
7. A person who refuses to admit his mistakes can never be successful.
8. Kindness can build on itself as much as violence can. The great acts of kindness are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness.
9. One of these days is none of these days. Don't wait to do the things you know need to be done. Take the time to do what you need to do and do it now!
10. To be yourself, to use your own God given talent, and to stand up for what is right even in the midst of uncertainty, pain, fear, and persecution is the only true way to live.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment