Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....55
2. It's not our position but our disposition that makes us happy.
3. A discussion seeks what is right; and an argument seeks who is right.
4. Proud people end in shame, but the meek become wise------Be humble, take advice, and become wise.
5. The test of generosity is not how much you give, but how much you have left.
6. You should always look at the level of hardship you are bearing and appreciate that things could have been worse.
7. Everything happens according to a Divine decree, and in the deaths of others are morals and lessons.
8. We are successful to the degree that we are dutiful to Allah, and after that how we interact with His slaves-------We need to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.
9. Contentment enhances our spiritual life. When we feel genuinely contented with our life, we will be able to solve any problem more easily and efficiently than we ever thought possible.
10. We don't always have power over other people and events, but we do have tremendous power to feel happy and contented with our life.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:52 AM