Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....54
2. Deeds of charity protect one from the vicissitudes of life.
3. Your value is determined by your faith and character.
4. The happy family is replete with love, contentment, and fear of Allah.
5. To speak in a friendly tone breeds understanding with everyone.
6. Minor and trifling matters are the causes of most domestic problems.
7. An obsession for revenge and unforgivenss is poison that flows through the diseased soul.
8. The seeker of revenge will always feel more pain and misery than the object of his revenge because he has lost both peace and serenity.
9. Who is the one who has never erred? And who is the possessor of pure good?
10. When the believer is overcome by misfortune, only by repenting can he truly find a way out of his difficulties.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:26 AM