1. Take yourself to account before you are taken to account.
2. Weigh your actions before they are weighed.
3. Beautify yourself (with Qur'an and Sunnah) for the ultimate presentation.
4. One who fears God does not give vent to his rage.
5. One who fears God will refrain from doing whatever his ego desires.
6. There is no good in people who do not give sincere advice.
7. There is no good in people who do not love those who offer sincere advice.
8. The strength in one's resolve is that one does not leave for tomorrow what one can do today.
9. Doing good for a good done to you is simply a repayment, whereas doing good for an evil done to you is a tremendous virtue.
10. Worldly honor may be through wealth, but heavenly honor is certainly through works. [Omar radi Allah anhu]