Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....213
2. Realize your attributes and He will help you with His Attributes.
3. Realize your lowliness and He will help you with His Sublimity.
4. Realize your impotence and He will help you with His Power.
5. Realize your weakness and He will help you with His Might and Force.
6. Sometimes a charisma is bestowed upon someone whose righteousness is not perfect.
7. He made the service of Him obligatory upon you, which is as much as to say that He made entry into His Paradise obligatory for you.
8. Sometimes darkness come over you in order that He make you aware of the value of His blessings upon you.
9. He who does not know the value of graces when they are present knows their value when they are absent.
10. Do not deem His giving to be slow; but rather, deem your approaching to be slow. [Above quotes by Ibn Ata'Allah]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:25 AM