Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....210
2. If you want to know your standing with Him, look at the state He has put you in now.
3. Hope goes hand in hand with deeds; otherwise, it is just wishful thinking.
4. If you want a glory that does not vanish, then do not glory in a glory that vanishes.
5. The real journey is when the world dimensions are rolled away from you so that you see the Hereafter closer to you than yourself.
6. Suffice it as a recompense to you for obedience that He has judged you worthy of obedience.
7. When He gives, He shows you His kindness; when He deprives, He shows you His power; and in all that, He is making Himself known to you and coming to you with His gentleness.
8. Deprivation hurts you only because of your incomprehension of God in it.
9. A disobedience that bequeaths humiliation and extreme need is better than an obedience that bequeaths self-infatuation and pride.
10. There are two graces that no being can do without and that are necessary for every creature: the grace of existence, and the grace of sustenance. He bestowed His grace upon you, first, through giving you existence, and , second, through uninterrupted sustenance. [Above quotes by Ibn Ata'Allah]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 10:25 AM