Monday, August 31, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....183
2. Faith may be measured by the number of verses that softens one's heart.
3. Modernity-----------A way of drowning into nothingness.
4. Failing to pray for faith is a sign of lack of faith.
5. Modernity has not healed our pain, it has only dried our tears.
6. Preferring rida over riba is the choosing of milk over wine.
7. It is the Muslim, not Islam, that cries out to be reformed.
8. Islam is God's effort to give us the easiest possible way of being traditional.
9. It is time to rise from the emotional bath, and recall where we left the libas-al-taqwa.
10. Only when distant from God do we crave what is distant from God. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:49 AM