Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....180
2. 'Our Lord! Grant us to deal with others on the basis of thankfulness to You.'
3. Love of saints is the proof of religion and religiosity.
4. Without determination there can be no miracles.
5. Good architecture is to promote thankfulness.
6. The Law upholds the Ummah better than the Ummah upholds the law.
7. The True King admits the beggar first---------Let's pray 'O Lord'.
8. Nothing is difficult except in our thoughts.
9. Faith is not faith unless it seeks understanding.
10. It takes courage to bear the consequences of cowardice. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment