Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....182
2. We are punished because we don't know that we deserve to be punished.
3. Male and female cannot be equal, for they are mutually superior.
4. The breadth of the Garden is reached through the narrow door of humility.
5. Happiness consists in performing good tasks well.
6. Modernity deprives us of the most basic right of all----------the right to be traditional.
7. If you want to excel at your work, consecrate it to God.
8. Be attached to God, not to the fruits of your actions.
9. Despair of the self is the door into religion, despair of God is the door out of it.
10. Faith is not a given, it is given. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:29 AM