Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....181
2. We are designed to fall on our knees.
3. That there is evil is good, but evil is not good.
4. Not every male superiority is female inferiority.
5. We are Muslims because we practice Islam not vice versa.
6. The ruin of the heart lies in denying the desire for obedience.
7. Tribalism flourishes when Truth is neglected.
8. Engage only in such leisure pursuits as may be offered to God.
9. Rida (contentment with the Divine destiny) is the true freedom.
10. For which is He more to be praised----------for His blessings, or for His forbearance in the face of our refusal to give thanks for them. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
jzkAllah. And Ramadhan Mubarak!
Qurious to read Quotes and understand them . Keep up.
Ramazan kareem mabrook.
Your reward is with Allah. Keep writing sister. Ramadhan mubarak.
Post a Comment