Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....125
2. The arrogance of wealthy is something to be detested, but that shown by the poor is even more so.
3. It is Jihad which lays down the last brick of Imaan.
4. Rein in your tongue from complaining about others, and you will be granted a life of happiness.
5. Weep regarding that day which passed by without any goodly acts adorning it.
6. The reward for every virtue has its measure, yet the reward for patience has no measure.
7. The thankful Believer is closest to well-being.
8. Your fear of Allah is commensurate of how well you know Him, and your lack of fear regarding Him is commensurate with your ignorance of Him.
9. You are determined to lose yourself in the baggage of this world, while the world is equally determined to remove you from itself.
10. Taking pains to remove the pains of others is the true essence of generosity. [All the above quotes by Abu Bakr radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:34 AM