Friday, August 29, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....82
2. All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
3. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.
4. Peace can never be attained through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.
5. In matters of style swim with the current; in matters of principles, stand like a rock.
6. It is our lives not our words through which our religion must be read.
7..Never spend your money before you have earned it.
8. Nothing gives a person more leisure time than being punctual.
9. To understand life, look backward; to live it, look forward.
10. The ultimate measure of character is found not in comfort but in challenge.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 10:28 AM