Monday, August 11, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....78
2. That man is rich whose pleasures are the cheapest.
3. The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
4. Conscience is the inner voice that warns us that Someone is looking.
5. Errors no matter how popular, carry the seeds of their own destruction.
6. Be careless in your dress if you will, but keep a tidy soul.
7. Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
8. Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
9. A man is but the product of his thoughts--------Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
10. There is a sufficience in the world for man's needs, but not for man's greed.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 2:34 PM