Thursday, August 14, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....79
2. It is unwise to be too sure of one's wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.
3. Let everyone try to find that as a result of daily prayer he adds something new to his life, something with which nothing can be compared.
4. In the matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place.
5. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
6. Not being faultless ourselves, we shouldn't presume to probe into the faults of others.
7. If cooperation is a duty, then non-cooperation also under certain conditons is equally a duty.
8. As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world--------as in being able to remake ourselves.
9. Confession of errors is like a broom which sweeps away the dirt and leaves the surface brighter and clearer.
10. Constant development is the law of life. Be the change that you want to see in the world.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 3:20 PM