Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....77
2. The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react.
3. The best of a person's breeding is how they behave in a quarrel.
4. We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future---------our Akhira.
4. Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.
5. It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is-----------what are we busy about?
6. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.
7. Keep on doing good for goodness is the only investment that never fails.
8. When death comes it is never our tenderness we repent from, but from our severity.
9. When it comes to life the critical thing is whether we take things for granted or take them with gratitude.
10. Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:50 AM