Monday, August 04, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....76
2. The one who learns from everything and everyone is truly wise.
3. The one who governs his passions is truly powerful.
4. Be charitable in your thoughts, in your speech, and in your actions.
5. You can bear your own faults, why not a fault in others.
6. Your net worth to the world is determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones.
7. Beware of false knowledge, it is more dangerous than ignorance.
8. Fashions are the only epidemics, proving that epidemics can be induced by tradesmen.
9. Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.
10. It is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness. It is certain that there was never a truly great man that was at the same time truly virtuous.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 12:00 PM