Monday, August 25, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....80
2. Faith is not something to grasp, it is something to grow into.
3. Only he can take great resolves who has indomitable faith in God and has fear of God.
4. Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness; properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action.
5. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
6. The main purpose of life is to live rightly, think rightly, and act rightly.
7. It is better to suffer a wrong than to do it.
8. To keep your secret is wisdom, but to expect others to keep it is folly.
9. Write it on your heart that everyday is the best day in the year----------and make the most of it.
10. Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:44 AM