Monday, October 31, 2011
Pearls of wisdom 320
2. Though you build lofty palaces as high as the heavens, yet in the end you will come to be buried under the earth.
3. Be not unmindful of Eternity and set not your heart upon the transient goods of this world.
4. Be patient in the midst of the trials and tribulations of this life and when things go well give thanks to God Most High.
5. He who truly knows God by contemplation, realizes that Eternal life means passing away from the personal self -- without this knowledge man has no real existence.
6. Seek for Reality within your own heart, for Reality, in truth, is hidden within you.
7. Cast aside the veil from existence and nonexistence, and you will see forthwith the true meaning of God's purpose.
8. O Lord! How glorious is the manifestation of Your Light! You are the Sought and the Seeker. [Above quotes by Khwaja Fariduddin Attar]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 10:37 AM