Friday, February 11, 2011
Pearls of wisdom 294
2. How strange is the one who considers God to be the Ultimate Reality and yet relies on others exclusively.
3. How strange is the one who knows Satan to be his enemy and yet listens to him obediently.
4. O' son of Adam! Allah has nourishingly created you for Himself alone, yet you so desire to belong to others.
5. The lover of God loves his times of solitude.
6. Well being has ten parts, nine of which are only found in solitude and one found in interaction with people.
7. A slip of the tongue is far more hazardous than the slip of the foot.
8. If you are bent on committing that sin, then seek out that place which is bent on keeping God out.
9. To deem that Allah is with one every moment is the greatest expression of faith.
10. The scandal monger harms three people with his tongue -- himself, his listener, and his target. [Above quotes by Othman radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:25 AM