Sunday, February 06, 2011
Pearls of wisdom 293
2. Wasted is the wealth which is not used in good.
3. Wasted is the knowledge which is not acted upon.
4. Wasted is the goodly advice which is ignored.
5. Wasted is the mus'haf (copy of the Qur'an) which is not recited from.
6. Wasted is the the heart which is firmly planted in the mud of dunya.
7. Wasted is the life which has made no provision for the ultimate journey.
8. Put your hopes in no one except your Lord, have fear of nothing other than your sins.
9. The extent to which one understands the nature of dunya measures the degree of his attachment from it.
10. O son of Adam! Allah has nourishingly created you for Him alone, yet you so desire to belong to others. [Above quotes by Othman radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:26 AM