1. Obey God even if it means disobeying people, and never obey people if it means disobeying God, Most High.
2. Do not hold back anything from God in your devotional acts.
3. Do not allow your soul to be pleased with an action that should have been undertaken solely for God.
4. Stand before God in prayer with your entire being.
5. Earnestly and energetically convey the obligatory poor due.
6. Protect your fast from lying and backbiting.
7. Carefully guard the rights of the neighbor, the poor, and the relative.
8. Be upright for justice as your Lord has commanded you.
9. If you are motivated to do some good hasten to it.
10. If the religious ruling concerning something escapes you, leave it. [Above quotes by Imam Harith al Muhasibi]