One can attain impeccability ----
1.By adhering to the way of the righteous Imams,
2. By studying the etiquettes of the sincere seekers of guidance through spiritual exertion.
3. By being spiritually alert through consistent self-accounting and being just in one's actions.
4. By adorning oneself by refraining from harming others.
5. By sharing one's virtue while not reminding others of the good one has done for them.
6. By having dignified comportment free from even a hint of jealousy.
7.By being content through a love for anonymity.
8. By remaining silent for extensive periods of time desiring to be safe.
9. By being humble with people while not feeling cut off from their love.
10. By finding intimacy with the remembrance of God in solitude.
11. By freely serving others.
12. By gathering all of your spiritual energy to be constantly vigilant.
13. By seeking salvation on the path of religious rectitude. [Above quotes by Imam Harith al Muhasibi]