1. Be deliberate in those situations that seem to demand haste.
2. Do not get angry with people in defense of yourself, become angry with yourself for the sake of God.
3. Do not respond to anyone's wickedness in kind.
4. Limit your laughter and avoid unnecessary joking.
5. Hide your pain, be chaste, internalize trust.
6. Be patient in dealing with afflictions.
7. Be aware of the inability of people to help you.
8. Be content with what God has allotted you.
9. Be absolutely certain concerning God's promise and apprehensive of His punishment.
10. Acknowledge your need of everything God blesses you with, and long for salvation from Him. [Above quotes by Imam Harith al Muhasibi]
Post a Comment