Thursday, December 25, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....114
2. Determination can overcome unsurmountable barriers. It is the fuel that propels one to higher virtues.
3. It is not enough to be merely intelligent; one needs true guidance as well.
4. Every true man, who is a little above the level of the beasts and plants, lives so as to give a meaning and a value to his own life.
5. Life has value only when it has something valuable as its object------for the Believers it is the Akhirah.
6.No material success can for a moment give such inner satisfaction as the sense of living for a purpose.
7. Life is full of opportunities-------no great man ever complains of want of opportunity.
8. Do whatever you do intensely. The immature mind hops from one thing to another; the mature mind seeks to follow through.
9. The superior man is modest in his speech, but excels in his activity.
10. Adversity introduces a man to himself. He knows not his own strength who has not met adversity.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:52 AM