Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....108
2. Don't just do what you feel like doing; instead do what the Lord asks of you.
3. Who is wealthy? He who is content with what he has.
4. The fear of God may indeed be the beginning of wisdom and the corner stone of proper living.
5. When we have learned how to live, life itself is a reward.
6. It is only when you are no longer afraid to die that you can say that you are truly alive.
7. It is a sign of maturity when we stop asking------what does life have in store for me? And start asking-----what am I doing with my life?
8. There is no way to prevent dying. But the cure for the fear of death is to make sure that you have lived according to the commandments of the Lord Almighty.
9. Having an impact on another person, shaping his or her life in some small but vital way, is one of the most enduring satisfactions we will know.
10. Life, if you will, is a work of art, and if we paid loving attention to its details, we will be able to take pride in the finished product.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Mashallah great pearls to read,reflect & revive my faith.
People nourish thier body n mind more than thier souls and the result is what we see today....
O My Creator! Guide and help us to make our intention sincere,our faith stong,our will submissive,our thinking creative,our attitude positive,our words thoughtful,our time useful,our actions fruitful,our life blissful and our death peaceful---A'ameen.
Post a Comment