Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....111
2. Patience, as opposed to anxiety, bears the fruit of comfort; and the one who does not voluntarily show patience will have it forced upon him by circumstances.
3. Tribulation is similar to sickness; it must run its course before it goes away, and the one who is hasty in attempting to remove it, often causes it to augment and increase.
4. It is imperative that the one who is afflicted be patient; he must wait with hope for relief, and he must be persistent in his prayers.
5. If you are of sound judgment, show resolution. For ill judgment is in hesitation.
6. Life is too short to make it even shorter through disputes.
7. Do not grieve over trivialities--------and know that the whole world is trivial.
8. A person's value is measured according to his determination and his goal.
9. Do not grieve when you are shown overt enmity, for if you forgive and forget, you will have achieved nobility in this world and honor in the next.
10. An angry man is always replete with poison. Who needs the poison?
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:28 AM