Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Pearls of wisdom 287
2. Restrain your hand that it never sheds the blood of a Muslim.
3. Restrain your stomach that it never consumes their wealth.
4. Restrain your tongue that it is never defiled by transgressing against their honor.
5. It is Jihad which lays down the last brick of Imaan.
6. Rein in your tongue from complaining about others, and you will be granted a life of happiness.
7. The reward for every virtue has it's measure, yet the reward for patience has no measure.
8. The thankful believer is closest to well being.
9. Your fear of Allah is commensurate of what you know of Him, and your lack of fear regarding Him is commensurate with your ignorance of Him.
10. You are determined to lose yourself in the baggage of this world, while the world is equally determined to remove you from itself. [Above quotes by Abu Bakr radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment