Monday, December 27, 2010
Pearls of wisdom 285
2. Postpone evil deeds as long as possible because you can commit them whenever you so desire.
3. Do not introduce ridiculous topics in your talk even if you have to repeat sayings of others.
4. Your souls are precious and can only be equal the price of Paradise, therefore sell them only for that.
5. One who is mild rather than forceful has a greater capacity for outreach.
6. How many lessons there are; and how little we learn!!!
7. Whoever desires Paradise proceeds towards goodness.
8. Whoever fears Hell refrains from the impulses of passions.
9. Whoever believes firmly in death detests worldly life.
10. Whoever recognizes worldly life, the trials and tribulations of life become slight for him. [Above quotes by Ali radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:42 AM