1. Wealth is your servant, and you are the servant of the Master.
2. If you pay more attention to Him than to material wealth, He will make you a present of it without deducting a single atom.
3. Do not wrong your own soul by being preoccupied with other things to the neglect of His commandments.
4. Make good use of the tools and instruments you have been given, by dedicating your intelligence, faith, inner awareness and knowledge to the service of your Lord.
5. Hold fast to the Divine commands and prohibitions, use them as guidelines on the path to your Lord.
6. Be not ungrateful to Him who created you from dust and made you grow.
7. When you are in conformity with His commandment, all beings are at your command.
8. When you detest what He forbids, all loathsome things will flee from you wherever you happen to be or make your stay.
9. An order (from the Creator) calls for strict attention and quick response.
10. A prohibition calls for holding back, recoil and disengagement -- be nourished with this diet, so that you may flourish in good health, and be cured of the sickness of sin. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani]