1. Purify yourself from the attributes of self, so that you may see your own pure essence!
2. Self-existence brings terrible drunkenness, it removes intellect from the head and modesty from the heart.
3. When we come into the midst, He goes to the side; when we go beside ourselves, He comes into the midst.
4. All eyes and ears are shut, except for the eyes and ears of those who have escaped from themselves.
5. If man desires existence, he must seek it in his own non-existence.
6. When the body dies in self-discipline, that is life; the suffering of the body is the subsistence of the spirit.
7. Kill the cow of your ego as soon as you can, so that your hidden spirit may come to life and awareness.
8. Once the ego has been transformed, the sword---------the body is held in the hand of the Bountiful Lord's craftsmanship.
9. When you have become selfless, you are secure in whatever you do.
10. Strive in the hope of a Living One Who does not become inanimate after a day or two. [Mawlana Rumi]