Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....130
2. Wasted is the wealth which is not used in good.
3. Wasted is the knowledge which is not acted upon.
4. Wasted is the goodly advice which is ignored.
5. Wasted is the Mus'haf (copy of the Qur'an) which is not recited from.
6. Wasted is the heart which is firmly planted in the mud of dunya.
7. Wasted is the life which has made no provision for the ultimate journey.
8. Put your hopes in no one except your Lord, have fear of nothing other than your sins.
9. The extent to which one understands the nature of dunya measures the degree of his detachment from it.
10. A slip of the tongue is far more hazardous than a slip of the foot. [Above quotes by Othman radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment