Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Friday, February 06, 2009
Pearls of Wisdom....128
2. How strange is the one who recognizes the evanescence of the world yet longs after it tirelessly.
3. How strange is the one who believes in destiny yet cries over the loss of that which is fleeting.
4. How strange is the one who knows Reckoning to be true and yet goes on hoarding ceaselessly.
5. Silence--------the best remedy for anger.
6. Wanting more when sufficient sustenance and well-being has been given is also a form of complaint.
7. Seek not to burden anyone of God's creature with it be something large or small.
8. null--------Any action undertaken without Allah's pleasure as its goal.
9. This world is merely a waystation which Allah has placed on the road of those traveling to Him.
10. Put your hopes in no one except your Lord, have fear of nothing other than your sins. [Above quotes by Othman radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment