Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....85
2. The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
3. Everyone aught to bear patiently the results of his own conduct.
4. Expectation is the root of all heart ache.
5. For attractive lips--------speak words of kindness.
6. For lovely eyes--------seek out the good in people.
7. For slim figure-------share your food with the hungry.
8. For beautiful hair-------let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
9. If you need a helping hand-------you will find one at the end of your arm.
10. You have been given two hands------one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment