Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....83
2. One man with courage is the majority------ask Allah for courage.
3. Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.
4. When angry count to ten before you speak. If very angry count to one hundred.
5. Avoid sarcasm, for it is the language of the Devil.
6. Talk that doesn't end in any kind of action is better suppressed altogether.
7. The courage we desire and prize is not the courage to die decently, but to live manfully-------following the commandments of Allah Most High.
8. Determine never to be idle. No person will complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is amazing how much may be done if we are always doing and not wasting our time.
9. What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence.
10. Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation and freedom in all just pursuits.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:13 AM