Friday, September 05, 2008
Pearls of Wisdom....84
2. Every man is guilty of all good that he could have done and did not do.
3. Everyone goes astray, but the least imprudent are they who repent without delay.
4. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well--------by living in accordance to His commands.
5. Is there anyone so wise as to learn by the experience of others?
6. Paradise is made for loving, tender hearts; hell for loveless hearts.
7. Act as if what you do makes a difference------it does.
8. Every body should do at least two things each day that he hates to do, just for practice.
9. Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.
10. If you want a trait/quality act as if you already have it------fake it till you make it.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:35 AM