Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Monday, February 02, 2015
Pearls of Wisdom 367
2. Erase old sins with new virtues.
3. He who busies himself in the Lord's work, finds the Lord busy in his work.
4. That amount of knowledge which suffices the Believer is that which keeps him in awe of the Divine.
5. The sole root of man's misery is his talking in excess.
6. Man knows that he is weak, yet how strange that he continues to disobey the One Who is strongest of all.
7. Wretched is the one who dies, and his inequity lives on.
8. A people who have left the struggle in Allah's way have shackled themselves in the dark caverns of disgrace and utter loss.
9. Through his knowledge the seeker of the deen increases in action, whereas the seeker of this world increases only in information.
[Abu Bakr radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment