1. For attractive lips -- speak words of kindness
2. For lovely eyes -- seek out the good in people
3. For a slim figure -- share your food with the hungry
4. For beautiful hair -- let a child run his or her finger through it once a day
5. For poise -- walk with the knowledge you you'll never walk alone -- people, more than the things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.
6. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand -- you'll find one at the end of your arm.
7. As you grow, you'll discover that you have two hands -- one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
Very nicely explained the meaning of Ramadan. May Allah accept our deeds. Ameen.
Post a Comment