Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Pearls of Wisdom 355
2. Attentiveness in prayers makes us attentive to life.
3. Should you wish to ascend, look down.
4. Domestic violence -- he should remember that she is not his, she is His.
5. Master your wrath, or taste the Master's wrath.
6. To follow Sunnah is to conform body to spirit.
7. You may sometimes have to pray fast, but always pray well.
8. Do not be proud of what you have done; be proud of what you have been asked to do.
9. Inner peace comes from ignoring the verdict of others, but this is only possible when one correctly trusts the verdict of God.
10. Do not wait until your body starts to fail before you wonder who you really are. [Abdul Hakeem Murad]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 9:13 AM