Thursday, July 03, 2014
Beauty of a woman.....
or the way she combs her hair.
2. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
3. The beauty of a woman is not in her facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
4. It is the caring, that she lovingly gives, the passion she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years will only grow.
5. She is not made to be the admiration of all, but the happiness of one.
6. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother -- the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 12:59 PM