Keeping alive the Islamic tradition of scholarship, insight, and purification...one day at a time.
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Resolve to improve life this Ramadan.....
1. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
2. Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest
your energy in the positive present moment.
3. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
4. Don't waste your precious energy and time on gossip.
5. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
6. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind people of their mistakes
of the past. That will ruin their present happiness.
7. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
8. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
9. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away
but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
10. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
11. Each day give something good to others.
13. Forgive everyone for everything -- hoping to be forgiven by Allah.
14. What other people think of you is none of your business,
just do the right things.
15. Put Allah first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
16. The best is yet to come -- Paradise!-- strive for it.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. If you know Allah you will always be happy. So, know Him and be happy.
19. The hardship of obedience disappears and its reward remains.
20. The pleasure of sins disappears and its punishment remains.
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment