1. On the day of judgment you shall not be asked about your wealth or honor, or your ancestry and acquisitions, but for the spiritual practices undergone and the worship you have performed.
2. God is not met until you are extremely distressed for Him, and seek Him as a drowning person calls for help.
3. He who does not bridle his tongue is abashed.
4. Seek counsel from such people who are well-versed in His obedience.
5. He who seeks company of everyone is not safe, he who treads wrong path is calumniated.
6. His worship without repentance is not right, since Allah Most High has preferred repentance over His adoration.
7. Islam is entirely discipline, he who is not conscious of it, is unfortunate.
8. Afflictions descend not for perdition but for trial and probation.
9. Sin is like cancer -- if it is not given up, it keeps growing.
10. Whoever does not behave toward his brethren as he behaves toward himself is not paying brotherhood its due. [Above quotes by Imam Ja'far Sadiq]
salaam alaikum,this side is very good,thanks,my request is,can you translet in urdu or hindi languge?it can posible lesson of the day in urdu or hindi languge, thank you very much
Assalaam Alaikum sister Iffath,
I just wanted to say I absolutely love the new template! Very lovely. And today's lesson of the day is beautiful as well, MashaAllah. =)
Assalamualaikum. Jazakallah Khairun sister Iffat Hasan for sharing these beautiful messages/teachings. It has had an impact in my life one way or another and I have tried to apply these messages in my life as much as I can since the past year I've been following. Allah shower his mercy and blessing on me, you and the ummah of Rasulullah S.A.W.
Asslamualiakum Iffat Auntie.
I love your inspiring quotes they really are pearls of wisdom. thank you for sharing them with me.
Post a Comment