Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Pearls of wisdom 282
2. The worst sin committed by one -- is the one not deemed so when it is done.
3. The best of the words is that which is confirmed by the best actions.
4. When a man's character becomes goodly, his actions become lofty.
5. What a tremendous gift has been given to the one who finds acts of disobedience difficult.
6. Perfecting one's intellect causes one to speak less, and those words spoken will be adorned with wisdom.
7. When fear of the Creator overcomes you then hasten into the embrace of His safety.
8. The noble scholar becomes humble in gaining knowledge, while the ignoble matches his increase in knowledge with an equal share of arrogance.
9. A friend cannot be considered a friend until he is tested on three occasions -- in time of need, behind your back, and after your death.
10. If your kindness or indulgence is going to bring forth cruel results, then severity or strictness is the real kindness. [Above quotes by Ali radi Allah anhu]
Posted by Mrs. Iffath Hasan at 12:00 PM