1. It is your duty to be thankful, to practice patience and compliance.
2. It is your duty to give up resentment, distrust, and indulgence in folly and passion of the self.
3. It is your duty to persist in supplication, to be sincere in seeking refuge.
4. It is your duty to think well of your Lord, to await relief from Him, to believe His promise.
5. It is your duty to be modest toward Him, to comply with his commandment.
6. It is your duty to keep up the affirmation of His Oneness, to be quick to carry out His orders.
7. It is your duty to ask Allah for forgiveness of previous sins, protection from sins in the coming days ahead.
8. It is your duty to ask Allah's help to succeed in goodly obedience and following orders.
9. It is your duty to ask Allah's help for readiness to accept the bitterness of destiny's decree, for patience in bearing hardships of misfortune.
10. It is your duty to ask Allah's help for gratitude for the abundance of blessings and gifts, and finally, to die with a good ending and then be united with the best company. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani]