2. What ever is meant for you will be coming your way, while you are led and directed toward it.
3. As for that which is not meant for you, you will be deflected from it as it is turned aside from you.
4. Devote yourself to well-mannered behavior in every aspect of your obedient service to your Master.
5. Do not hold your head high and do not bow your neck to anything apart from Him.
6. He has equipped you for His obedient service -- and given you some of His sustenance and His bounty.
7. Cheerful acceptance of your lot is better for you, more lasting, more blessed, more worthy and more appropriate.
8. Become servant of the Lord and His command, and not the servant of creatures and their opinions.
9. Regard good and evil as two fruits from two branches of a single tree -- stick to the side of the branch bearing sweet fruit.
10. Avoid going to the side of the branch bearing bitter fruit -- if you make this your regular habit, you will live in tranquility, security, comfort and safety. [Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani]